Thursday, December 4, 2008

Take time

I love the holiday season! Even with all the craziness that comes with it. We all get so busy with buying gifts and I have to say that the best gifts I have given have been home made one. They also have the best memories.

Like one year Erin and I made our first scrap calendar for LindaN(our mom). Well we decided to try a bleach technique, where you get bleach bubbles and it bleaches the paper... We filled up her sink with water and a LOT of bleach and proceeded to blow bubbles with straws. Well needless to say we were over come with bleach and didn't end up using that technique.

Then another year my Dear Husband decided that I needed to do a mini album for his mom, and he was going to help. He actually fell asleep at the scrapbook table......

Yep lots and lots of fun memories. So maybe this year you can make a gift for someone you love and make a ton of memories for you too.

1 comment:

  1. That is funny you and Erin with the bleach bubbles.
    I am trying to make some homeade gifts this year. We shall see what I come up with.

    ReplyDelete