Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Favorite products

What is your favorite product? The one you use time and time again? For me it is without a doubt string. I love it for so many different reasons and use it on almost if not every layout/card I make. It comes in every color imaginable, it is inexpensive and a little goes a long way.

I use string to add finishing touches to almost all of my layouts. I tie it around pictures, chipboard letters in my titles, random pieces of cardstock or embellishments. I use it to hand stitch boarders or to copy designs from patterned paper. Here are a few examples of just that.









Tip: The colors I use the most I buy in big rolls at the craft store. I think they are around 2-3 dollars and you get tons of string. Even as much as I use it, I never seem to run out when I buy it like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment