Sunday, May 10, 2009

Decorative Border Punches

I am beginning to see a trend here! I went from a stitching obsession to book pages and now...decorative border punches! I don't have many punches but I have to say...this one is a must! It is called Threading Water by Fiskars.





I am not big on investing in scrapbooking tools, especially the trendy and expensive ones that become obsolete and make for good dust collectors. I like to think I am a bit conservative when it comes to this.  However, the border punch is an inexpensive investment that will be used over and over again for sure. And for under $15, is won't break the bank compared to some of the other tools that are out there. A punch like this one gives a small detail that can change the whole feel of your card or layout! A must try for sure! :)  Happy scrapbooking!

Gina

2 comments:

  1. I'm with ya on all those trends...they're all over my pages as well! That border punch was the first one I bought...I'm up to three now. A good buy though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, Aphra! Love your work! :)

    ReplyDelete