Thursday, March 10, 2011

DT Inspiration with Lan!

To keep true to the NEW and FUN changes here at TSR this month, the DT will also be making a few stops along the way to offer up a bit of inspiration! First up...Lan!! Enjoy...

After spending so much time on your layouts, wouldn't it be nice to have a spot where it can be viewed and appreciated longer before sticking them inside your albums? I loved this idea of creating a wall art display when I saw it at Scrapfunattic, my local scrapbooking store, and knew I wanted it for my room.

So I went to my local Target to purchase a curtain rod & curtain hooks, and the package of Clip It Up clips were from the scrapbook store. I then hooked each of the curtain hooks to the Clip It Up clips.
And with the help of my husband, this was the result:


A cute home decor item to display all of my recent layouts! And it's so easy to switch them out from month to month. Once I get bored with them, I just un-clip them and slide in the new layouts!!

Thanks for letting me share,

12 comments:

  1. What a wonderful display Lan!! Thanks for the tip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! I love that Lan. I've been looking for some cool way to hang up layouts, and I like the double and triple rows that you did with just clips. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome, Lan! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful idea...tfs!

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have an old rod just waiting to be put up for just this same purpose. Hope mine turns out as good as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, that looks fantastic! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great idea for a big empty wall.
    i like the butterflies on the side and the idea of the clips, so you don't destroy the LOs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous idea Lan! Your layouts are gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love, love!
    I have a long wall that is in desperate need of something. This just might be the thing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an awesome idea!! I am definitely going to do that!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a fantastic idea! I NEED to do this! I feel like after I complete my layouts they just get filed away...I'd like to enjoy them for a little bit first! Now I know what to do!!!

    ReplyDelete