Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Peek Into my Space!

Happy Wednesday TSR Party People!!!! So, how are you enjoying our month long par-tay? We have been trying to share with you TONS of inspiration, and today I hope will not disappoint! I am taking you on a tour of my scrap space, fun right? I scrapbook in a small closet that adjoins my living room. My living room used to be the garage, but was converted before we bought our house. So, my scrap space would have been the tiny garage closet that held oil, yard supplies, and "boy" stuff. The previous owners added a counter-top extending the length of the closet. When I saw it...I knew it was a match made in heaven. Take a look...












So, what do you think? Chat soon!

5 comments:

  1. I think it is a great space!!! You have it so well organized!!! Love all the cardstock!! My stash needs some serious replenishing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are super organized! Thanks for the peek.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do I think?? I think I am jealous!! Also anytime you want to come organize my space you are welcome too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great! Organized and with many resources!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the peek at your space Frances! What did you use for your Thicker organizer? My 2 yr old just broke my home made clip it up last night :(

    ReplyDelete