Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A Cool Tip from Aphra!

Hi there ScrapRoom friends! Aphra here today with a quick tip to help you "Get more pages done." When I have multiple photos to include on a layout, I print out a collage. Here's two of my ScrapRoom layouts using collages.

A Day of Egg Hunting


For this layout, I used the Glitz papers included in the May ScrapRoom Flavors of the Month kit and a 5" x 7" collage print. I love that I was able to fit six pictures on the layout without it feeling too cramped. I like a little white space.

Perfect Day


And here I incorporated seven pictures in the form of an 8" x 10" collage print in a layout using SEI's Corinne from the June Flavors of the Month kit. And still the layout has plenty of white space and room for embellishments.

Both of these collages were done at WalGreen's One Hour Photo. I chose a white background, but there are other lots of other color choices and layout options. You can pick whichever photo you like best as your focus. And best of all, it's inexpensive. The 8"x10" was $3.99 and the 5"x7" was $1.99. You can check it out HERE.

There are several other places that offer collage prints. You can order them from WalMart and have them shipped to your home with prices starting as low as $0.09. I have also used Snapfish and Winkflash, which both ship to your home. It just depends on who happens to have the best deal at the time and how quickly I want the print.

So, what do you think? Will you be giving the collage print a try?

4 comments:

  1. Love this!! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your collage pages! I wished Sam's Club had that option. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'll have to give a photo collage a try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for being such a great leader. The other team members and I are really inspired by your actions. To get more information champix from finax.

    ReplyDelete