Friday, August 26, 2011

Freaky Fast Layout #3 and a REMINDER!!

It's that time again...FREAKY FAST FRIDAY with me Frances!!!

This is actually the 2nd installment of Freaky Fast Pages. And if you are interested in July's formula, take a look HERE.

Here is August's formula again...

1. Cardstock Background
2. 5 1/2 X 9 1/2 patterned paper
3. 2 1/2 X 10 patterned paper
4. 1 1/2 X 11 patterned paper
5. 1-2 1/2 inch diameter circle patterned paper
6. 1-5 inch diameter circle patterned paper

And here is the steps to completing your layouts using the August formula...

1. Collect a few pics.
2. Cut your patterned paper to the dimensions stated above.
3. Push the paper around your cardstock till you achieve the look you want, or simply copy my layout below!
4. Adhere and EMBELLISH! It is that easy!!

Here is a look at my 3rd AUGUST FREAKY FAST PAGE...

Going Up?


This layout was created using American Crafts Campy Trails from the August Kit. And since I already had my dimensions for the paper, the placement came together so easy!! This layout took me 30 minutes...30 MINUTES!!! And don't you think it looks completely different from last week's layout? One difference...I added a few more pics. I am definitely a girl that LOVES to put as many pics as possible on a layout. So, 3 large pics makes me very happy! Another difference, if you notice, I only used one circle out of patterned paper. I used my American Crafts Jumbo Flair from the Embellishment Add-on to serve as my small circle...easy!!

REMINDER of our GIVEAWAY!!!

Well, we wanna see your layouts...as many as you can complete using July and August's Freaky Fast Formulas!! And for every layout you share in the comments of this post, you will get your name in the hat that many times!! So...the more you scrapbook, the more chances you have to win!!! Whoot! Whoot! All you have to do is leave a comment in last week's post HERE , with a link to your layouts by Wednesday, August 31st. And if you win, you could win this...

Fancy Pants Summer's End Paper Pack!!!

Good luck and we can't wait to see your layouts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment