Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Design Team Inspiration with Kim!!

Hi Scrappers!!!! Hope all of you are enjoying the season of Thanksgiving as we prepare our turkeys, dressing, and the arrival of loved ones. It seems like a lot of "ho-hum" as we prep, cook, slave away in the kitchen, but all of it comes together once we look around the table and are surrounded by those we dearly love. With that said, we are rapidly approaching the next season...Christmas!!!!! I don't know about you, but I have been looking for inspiration for all things "Tis the Season" As the rest of you I have found tons of inspiring ideas over at Pinterest. I have decided to make most of my gifts and cards for my family and I needed to find ideas that were fast and easy. So for those of you who like to add that special "Crafty" touch for the holidays, let me show you a few cards and such that I plan on using....






I hope you find some inspiration from these few items and I wish you and your family a very safe and happy Thanksgiving!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment