Friday, December 16, 2011

December Freaky Fast Layout #2

Well, hello there again!! Frances here to share my 2nd December's Freaky Fast Layout!!

And here is December's formula.....

1. Cardstock or Patterned Paper Background
2. 1-3 1/2 X 12 patterned paper
3. 1-1/2 X 12 patterned paper
4. 1-5 X 10 1/4 patterned paper

And here are the steps to completing your layouts using the December formula...

1. Collect a few pics.
2. Cut your patterned paper to the dimensions stated above.
3. Push the paper around your cardstock till you achieve the look you want, or simply copy my layout below!
4. Adhere and EMBELLISH! It is that easy!!

And here is a look at my 2nd December FREAKY FAST LAYOUT...

Not So Winter Wonderland




This layout was created using the Bella Blvd. Winter Wonderland Collection in the December Doubleshot Kit. And yes, it was really easy to put together. I decided to create a double because in December I take TONS of photos. I used the exact formula on both sides of my double...easy!! This layout took about 1 hour to complete...quick, quick!!

Hope you are having a great Friday! Join me next Friday to check out another layout using this same formula! See ya soon!

1 comment: