Sunday, January 29, 2012

The Last of the Rewards Kit!

It's late Sunday night, and I am finally here with the last bit of inspiration using the Rewards Kit. I have been having a booger of a time posting this weekend...internet trouble OVERLOAD!! But we are finally hooked back up, and I am moving right along. As you know I have already shown off my layouts using the American Crafts Chap Collection, and all that is left is KI Memories Hot Date Collection. And can you say BRIGHT, BRIGHT, BRIGHT!! It's a fun one! Here is a look at my layouts...

I {HEART} These 4 Faces!
With as many kiddos as I have, I could not resist creating a double using this oh so fun paper!! What I LOVE the most about this kit is the fun papers. This layout is really nothing but the papers, and they totally add to the FUN that my kiddos were having a few summers ago!
Daddy's Chest is Heaven!
When I first layed eyes on the sweet, sweet heart paper, it was just screaming, "CUT ME UP!" And that is just what I did! I 1st created a grid layout using a few pics, the cute zebra printed pocket, the heart paper, and the blue chevron striped paper. To add dimension, I went back to my scraps of the heart paper. I cut a few of the same hearts in the block of paper that I added to my layout, and popped them up using foam squares...EASY! I added journaling to my tag and slipped it into the zebra pocket.
Check back tomorrow for the last February sneak...goodnight!

1 comment: