Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Project Life at TSR!

Hello there friends! And yes, we are on the Project Life train! Whoot! Whoot! Really, how can you not be? It is the most NOT fussy kind of scrapbooking around. You can do it every week, every couple of weeks, or every month! Basically, anything goes!

When I first heard of Project Life, I was like "no way!" Take a picture everyday...complete a layout every week...buy MORE scrapbook supplies to make an additional album...really? No thanks. But as I researched more and more, I realized that I could make it anything I wanted! I decided, quite quickly, that a pic a day or a layout a week was not going to happen. Hello? A full-time job, a busy hubby, 4 kiddos, homework, house work, ballgames...get the picture...NEVER! But I did know that the once a month bit, was certainly doable! These are the things I LOVE and that work for me...

1. It is a no fuss way to scrapbook! The sizes are already derived for you and all you do is crop your pics, crop your scraps for where you don't have pics, add journaling, and embellish...EASY!

2. The photo sleeve protectors. There are TONS of layouts! I am using We R Memory Keepers Protectors and there are so many different arrangements. Tammy is a Project Life lover too, and she has most of the WRMK Photo Sleeve Protectors in the ScrapRoom Store!! No kidding!! You can check them out HERE.

3. Quick turn around for documenting your memories. I am behind in my regular scrapbooking and I find myself forgetting the details sometimes. But with Project Life, I can certainly remember the details on a month-by-month basis.

4. Stash buster!! Gotta LOVE this aspect! It makes me so happy to be able to kill a TSR kit after I have scrapbooked my regular layouts!

Here is a look at my title page using February's FOTM kit and a Style D WRMK Protector...



And here is my January layout using February's FOTM kit, a Style D WRMK Protector, and a Multi-Pack Protector...






Well, that's it for this month! I will be back next month to share my February layout. Be sure to check back tomorrow...Tammy will be here to share her Project Life method and layouts!

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my one of the reason I said yes to Feb kit was because I planned on starting Project Life with it and you're brains in sync with mine! I have to post my pages once I get started.

    ReplyDelete