Monday, September 17, 2012

Step It Up with Melanie - If You Choose!


I loved the pre-made pattern papers included in the September kit from Basic Grey and My Mind's Eye! 

You can make a quick page by just adding a photo and a bit of journaling to the pre-made pattern paper and voila...you have preserved a memory!!! Plus it looks fab :).

Or you can add a bit of embellishments to the layout and Step It Up if you want. I decided to add a few of the fabulous embellishments included in our kit to my layouts! After all, I have decided to no longer hoard my embellishments, but to actually use them :)

Here is the Basic Grey Flannel Suit Pattern Paper...it already looks great!


Step Up 1: I added my photo, title with a SC veneer heart, and journaling.  (Ignore the glare and poor lighting. I'm a night owl scrapper so my lighting was not the best for a photo)


Step Up 2: I could have easily left my layout alone...but those adorable banners were just asking me to use them!  So I added a banner, SC fabric rips, some BG journaling cards (cut up), SC wood arrow, and twine with staples.


I do love adding the extra embellishments to make it a bit more personal plus I LOVE embellishments :).

Be sure to use those pre-made pattern papers...they are a great way to scrap quickly and love your layout!

- Melanie

1 comment:

  1. I have had this out trying to figure out what I want to do with mine!

    ReplyDelete