Saturday, October 6, 2012

World Card Making Day

GEAR UP, CARD MAKERS!!!!  Today is World Card Making Day!

Hmmmm... that sounds big... serious... and just the excuse I'm looking for to sit in my scrappy space with my favorite leopard-print comfy pants and a pile of snacks!  And I'm pretty sure World Card Making Day does not include laundry, dishes, washing the dog, or dusting the crystal elephants that Grandma gave us (or maybe this is just me?).

Look around your scrappy space.  I'm sure you have everything you need to get going... and I even have some fresh mojo here for you!  Every month our Design Team makes cards with our kits just for you.  Look, enjoy, and plan on making a card (or five) today!

Jennifer Moore
Melanie Call
Melanie Call
Aphra Bolyer
Aphra Bolyer
Theresa Sovacool
Theresa Sovacool

- Theresa (a.k.a. "Savi")

1 comment:

  1. such fun fun cards. Love the top one with the fence!!

    ReplyDelete