Monday, January 21, 2013

Divided Page Protectors and TSR... and Jenny!

Our motto at The Scrap Room is "Get More Pages Done!" That is definitely one of my goals for this year. And I have found a great and easy way to do so!

Have you ever used divided page protectors in your albums? Let me tell you...I'm hooked! I love how easy and quick these make my pages! I ordered a 10-pack of We R Memory Keepers divided page protectors from the TSR store that included:
  • Full 12"x12" (1 sheet) 
  • 4"x6" horizontal sleeves (2 sheets) 
  • 6"x4" vertical sleeves (1 sheet) 
  • 4"x6", (2) 6"x4", (1) 12"x2" sleeves (1 sheet) 
  • 4"x6", (1) 8"x6" sleeves (1 sheet) 
  • 4"x6", (1) 12"x6" sleeves (1 sheet) 
  • 4"x6", (1) 4"x12" sleeves (1 sheet) 6"x4",
  • 6"x12"sleeves (1 sheet) 4"x 4" sleeves (1 sheet)
 

All of those for just $5.99!! A GREAT deal. Trust me.

So, I chose the page protector that I wanted to use and got started. I used the Sn@p! collection part of this month's kit, which made it SUPER easy. This collection is PERFECT for use with the divided page protectors because basically, all of the design work is already done for you! Here's what I came up with:

When I turned the page protector over, I was left with this:

Like I said before...pretty much all of the design work was already done for me!! I LOVE that! I simply added a few photos, some journaling, and a little touch here and there...and this became the backside of my previous layout:

The best part?? A total of TEN photos scrapped and documented in record time!!!

Even if you don't do "Project Life" type of albums or month-in-review layouts, you can use this style in your regular albums to help "catch up" on that big stack of photos you may have.

More examples:


So, my advice: Check out the TSR Store and order some of the assortment packs of divided page protectors to use with your monthly kits....you'll be glad you did! It's a perfect way to "Get More Pages Done!" ;)

- Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment