Thursday, May 9, 2013

Project Life: Weeks 17 and 18

Hi there friends!  SO excited to be sharing my May pages with you today.  Excited because that means I'm almost halfway through my 2012 photos.  Excited, too, because school ends this month.  I haven't been off for summer in a few years now, and I am looking forward to spending some quality time with my family.  And in my scrapbook room.  Anyway, on to the pages.

Week 17


This spread is all photos from a day in my mom's yard.  The boys got filthy playing with their trucks in a dirt pile.  Too cute.  And the colors worked so well with the Little Yellow Bicycle Fern and Forest kit.  In fact, I liked the papers so much that I didn't really do much embellishing except for on the title card.


Week 18


Week 18 includes pictures of my oldest son's 6th Grade Awards and Graduation Ceremony.  What a proud day!  I thought the colors of the Simple Stories Vintage Bliss Project Life cards worked well with the colors in my photos, especially my son's plaid shirt.  The coordinating 12 x 12 Vintage Bliss Sticker Sheet was perfect for embellishing my cards.  Quick and easy.


Thanks for stopping by today.  See you soon with three more pages.  Happy May to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment