Monday, November 4, 2013

Magic Monday Member Steal & Some New Singleshots!

Happy Monday! We're busy this week getting the November Kits ready to ship out on Wednesday, but I wanted to take a quick minute to post this week's "ScrapRoom Steal." Up this week is a set of (2) WRMK Patterned Paper Packs, featuring the Happy Campers and For The Record lines. The regular price of each of these paper packs is $9.99 per pack, but this week's steal will get you BOTH paper packs (24 sheets) for only $7.99 - that's 60% off of the retail price! If you are a TSR Member and would like to add this steal to your November shipment, e-mail me right away at admin@scrap-room.com.
WRMK For The Record Patterned Papers
WRMK Happy Campers Patterned Papers

Also, for blog readers, below is a Sneak Peek of (4) of our New SingleShot Kits that are being uploaded this week. I'll be adding more SingleShot Kits to the website later today and tomorrow, so be sure to check out the Singleshots Section of our Store today and tomorrow for the best selection!

My Mind's Eye Cut & Paste "CHARM" Collection Kit

My Mind's Eye Cut & Paste "PHRESH" Collection Kit

My Mind's Eye Cut & Paste "FLAIR" Collection Kit

My Mind's Eye Cut & Paste "ADORBS" Collection Kit



No comments:

Post a Comment