Thursday, March 12, 2015

Daily Inspiration: Layout of the Day!

We're continuing our closer look at the October Afternoon Saturday Mornings line featured in our March ScrapRoom kits. Today's layout shows off another piece of patterned paper as the background piece for the page, and I love the way that Rochelle adds some strips of patterned papers in coordinating colors to break up the background pattern and add dimension and texture. I'm not usually comfortable using a full sheet of patterned paper as the background for a page, as I'm always afraid I'll overwhelm the photos. But, I absolutely love how both Rochelle and Brenda used the patterned paper as the page background and achieved great balance without overwhelming the photos. I definitely see some scraplifts in my immediate future!!

Layout by Rochelle Spears

No comments:

Post a Comment