Sunday, October 4, 2015

October's Sketch

Do you like grids as much as some of us do?  Did you see this month's sketch?


This month's sketch is from Pagemaps.  I love Rochelle's spin on it, (literally).  Rochelle rotated the sketch a quarter for this fun take with the Pink Paislee Memorandum line:

Heather created a more literal translation of the sketch with the Amy Tan Finders Keepers line. She incorporated frames and puffy stickers into her cute layout using the October 2015 Embellishment Kit:

Brenda's sketch layout was made with the Simple Stories Pumpkin Spice line.  The distressed wood paper that she used from the Patterned Paper Club is an awesome backdrop to her "Autumn Fun" page:

I was surprised how much that I enjoyed the Carta Bella Trick or Treat line from the Doublshot Kit being that we don't do much for Halloween anymore.  The papers and stickers are super cute and all look so great together. I enjoyed the grid but wanted to add more orange so I double matted my photos.  I, also, used strips of the orange cardstock from the kit to add dimension and create an easier backdrop for the embellishments and journal strips to stand out in the center:

Hope you will join us with this month's sketch.  If you would consider leaving a link, we would love to see your creations.  I heard that there might be some sleuthing for projects made with The ScrapRoom Kits, (past and current), for an Eye Spy feature every once in awhile.  

No comments:

Post a Comment