Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Doubleshot Kit Inspiration #1

Have you seen the March Doubleshot kit? :) 
It's super fun and fresh!
Take a look:
The Doubleshot contains:
My Mind's Eye Hello Gorgeous & Doodlebug Pot of Gold
There's enough in this kit to complete at least (4) single page layouts OR (2) Double page layouts.

Today we are sharing projects from the Doodlebug Pot of Gold page kit. 
"Feeling Green"
Designer Rochelle Spears
Rochelle said this about her layout:
 "This collection was so much fun to use! I love the pop of "rainbow" colors against all the green! This page kit had just the right amount of stuff to make the layout pop!"


"Somewhere Over the Rainbow"
Designer Dee Hunt
Dee shares this about her layout,
"When I got this St. Patrick's day paper the first thing I could see was me using it for my Wizard of Oz layout. Now that just me thinking out of the box. Everything is from the kit except the flowers with the buttons pin centers, the wood Oz with gold leafing and netting. So if you don't do St. Patrick's day stop and think out of the and you might be surprised of what you can do with it."

And here's a couple of cards:

Happy St. Patrick's Day Card
Designer Dee Hunt

Happy Birthday Card
Designer Rochelle Spears

Tomorrow, we will share more projects with the My Mind's Eye Hello Gorgeous page kit,
so stay tuned!!!  

If you are interested in subscribing to the  Double Shot kit,
Please visit the website here:

No comments:

Post a Comment