Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Simple Stories Page Kit Reveal & Inspiration

Hello! Today we are sharing another awesome page kit, Simple Stories "Life in Color", that comes in the
March Flavors of the Month kit
But first, lets share a couple of beautiful layout from our Design team: 


"The Good Stuff"
by Guest Designer Devra:
Devra used the Simple Stories page kit along with a few items from the
Embellishment Add On kit to create this layout.  
She said this about her layout:
"Those triangles spoke to me and I wanted to use them in a bold way. I cut 3 of the strips apart and layered them until I had a look that I liked. To balance all of the angles, I added various sizes circles. circles. To balance color, I placed strips of paper at the top of the page as well as a few red inked wood stars from my stash"

"Today Documented"
By Designer Brenda:
Brenda shares this about her layout:
"It was so much fun creating this layout using the Simple Stories "Life In Color" Page Kit. This collection has such fun patterns and vibrant colors that really pop against the black cardstock! To complete my page I also used the Simple Stories Bits and Pieces and the wood veneer hear found in the March Embellishment Kit. I am looking forward to making another page with the leftovers from this kit."

"Today"
by Rochelle Spears
Rochelle said this about her layout:
"I really love these papers and how they pop off the black background.  Some of the die cuts are from the Embellishment Add-On kit which is a great kit to subscribe to if you're anything like me (love embellishments!).  The twine is from my personal stash and the sketch from Scrapbook Generations." 

Here's Simple Stories"Life in Color":
****Kit contents may vary  

To subscribe to The ScrapRoom Cafe Club, please visit
(while supplies last)

Make sure to join the Subscribers/Fans Group! We would love to see what you create! :) 

Tomorrow, TSR will be revealing another Page kit from the March's Flavors of the Month! :)

Happy Scrapping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment