Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Doubleshot Layout Reveal #2

It's time to reveal the other half of the April Doubleshot Kit! 
Here's some layouts from our designers using the
My Mind's Eye "Happy Camper" page kit:

"Lets Ride"
by Brenda:
"When I first saw this kit, I knew it would be used for a boy layout since I do not camp. The photos of my great-nephews trying out the peace officer's motorcycle matched perfectly with this collection.  
All items are from the kit except for the title work which is from my personal stash!"

"Giddy Up"
by: Rochelle 
"I'm not a Camper, but this collection was perfect for photos taken of my children while at a zoo with their Grandparents. Everything is from the kit except title and twine."

Here's the April Doublshot kit:
(kit content may vary)

To purchase this kit, visit 

See you back tomorrow with more inspiration! 

No comments:

Post a Comment