Thursday, April 14, 2016

Simple Stories "Carpe Diem" Page Kit and Layout Reveal

The 3rd page kit in the Flavors of the Month kit is
Simple Stories "Carpe Diem"

But before we reveal the page kit, we would like to share some awesome layouts from our Designers using the 
Simple Stories "Carpe Diem" page kit:

Brand New {Ride}
By: Guest Designer Suzanne
"I fell in love with the little chipboard frames that came in this Simple Stories Carpe Diem kit and built my layout around them. These photos feature my new car and a cheesy smile from my girl the day we picked it up from the dealership. I layered the patterned papers on black cardstock to make them pop. I embellished with the clips and bits and pieces from the main kit, as well as the Fundamental Stickers from the Embellishment Add On Kit (including the "brand new" title). The thickers used for {RIDE} came from my stash.Guest Designer Suzanne (use first name only)"

Beautiful Life
By: Designer Rochelle 
"Beautiful Life" This photo was perfect for these papers! Love this collection! Everything was from kit."

Here's a look at the 
Simple Stories "Carpe Diem"
page kit:
For more information visit:

The last page kit will be revealed on Saturday.

See you tomorrow with another fabulous Freaky Fast Friday layout! 

No comments:

Post a Comment