Monday, June 20, 2016

Doubleshot Kit Inspiration #1

Hello and Happy Monday! 

Today we are showcasing one of the page kits that is included in the Doubleshot kit.  
For those of you not familiar with the Doubleshot kit, it is a smaller version on the Flavors of the Month kit.  The Doubleshot kit consists of 2 page kits with enough patterned paper, cardstock and embellishments to create at least 4 single page layouts.  

Here's some beautiful layouts from our designers using the 
American Crafts "Better Together" Page kit:

Remember This
By: Rochelle Spears
Rochelle shares this about her layout:
"I fell in love with the collection when I first saw it! The bright and bold colors made me happy! :)  The page kit was well put together with just enough goodies to make this layout.   I especially loved the overlays which added fun to my photos.  Everything is from the kit except the yellow pearls, which are from my stash, along with a polka dot stamp I used for the background."

 "My Three Heartbeats"
By: Brenda Ragsdale

Brenda shares this about her layout:
"This page kit was a perfect choice to use with these “happy” photos of my niece and three great-nephews. The bright vibrant colors scream happiness and I love the fun patterns as well as the versatility of this kit. I had a lot of fun creating with this kit.  
All items used to create my layout are from the kit with the exception of the following: title work from my personal stash, twine from the June FOTM Kit, and the phrase stickers are from a previous TSR kit.
Loving this kit? Why not take a moment to visit The ScrapRoom Store and check out this kit as well as the other amazing June kits."

Here's the American Crafts Page kit:

And here is a look at the June Doubleshot kit:

Make sure you visit tomorrow to see what our designers created using the other page kit in this doubleshot kit! :)



SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment