Friday, June 17, 2016

Freaky Fast Formula Inspiration ~ GDT TinaGale Husong

Good morning!
Here's wishing everyone a happy Friday!
Today we are showcasing the awesome layout 
GDT TinaGale Husong
created inspired by the 
June Freaky Fast Formula Challenge
using the 
Echo Park " Petticoats & Pinstripes Page Kit
one of (4) kits included in the 

"Your Are My..."
Tina shared this about her page and the challenge:
"The Freaky Fast Friday challenges are always intriguing to me so I couldn't resist playing along and I couldn't wait to cut into the Pinstripe collection. I love the great manly collection and I know I don't scrap my guy near enough. Having all the dimensions decided for me made this a quick layout. I randomly cut into them not even thinking about where I was going to use what. When I laid the pieces out on my background the three vertical pieces almost fell into place so I went with it. I added washi and the ruler sticker to add some more horizontal strips to ground my photos on. I cut one of the bingo cards out and layered a tag with it to include my journalling then found some word strips to create a long title along the bottom right. The top borders was part the throw away between two border stickers and one of the borders.

The washi tape and cardstock stickers are from the June Embellishment Add-On Kit
and the Bingo Cards and Make Cents patterned paper are included in the 

Here is the formula that inspired this wonderful layout:

Got some free time this weekend?  Why not whip up a layout and share it with us, 
we would love to see what you create using this formula.  You can also scraplift one of the layouts created by one of our designers based on this formula.  Once your layout is completed, upload it to

If you complete a layout for this challenge as well as any of the other June challenges posted in our fan group, you will be entered into our June prize drawing for some scrap goodies. 

There are still a few 
available, get yours before that are all sold out!

Have an awesome weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment