Thursday, June 2, 2016

June "Be Our Guest" Sketch Challenge ~ Guest Designer TinaGale

Hello and welcome to the reveal of our
June "Be Our Guest" Sketch Challenge
and our
June Guest Designer


Here's this month's sketch:
Your challenge is to create a layout inspired by the sketch.
You can flip it, turn it, etc as long as we can tell your layout was inspired by the sketch.

THE RULES:
 Your layout must be NEW as of  June 2, 2016
NO DIGITAL LAYOUTS
• You must be a FOLLOWER of our blog.

• You must link your entry below with Mr. Linky by
June 30th, 11:59 PM (PST)
• You must include a LINK back to this challenge post when posting your layout on your blog or gallery.

TSR Kit Club subscribers and non-subscribers are encouraged to play along with us.

Although we would love it if you used product from one of our kits, it is not required!

The person chosen, will be awarded a Flavors of the Month Kit and required to 
create (4) layouts using the kit, which will be featured here and on 
The ScrapRoom website in August.
If selected, you must be willing to complete your projects within our deadline and you must
have an updated blog and a facebook account.

With regret…only US and Canadian residents will be selected because of
unpredictable international shipping time frames.

Please join with us in welcoming our
June Guest Designer
TinaGale Husong
Today TinaGale is sharing a little bit about herself as well as sharing the layout she created inspired by this month's sketch.
"I've been married for 30 years to my amazing hubby and mom to two wonderful children. They're my whole world. I grew up in a creative home so have been crafty in various ways all my life. In early 2000 I discovered scrapbooking and was hooked. I'm a lover of paper, embellishments, and layering. The photos and stories of my family's life are the most important to me in scrapbooking and the creative art is just icing on the cake. I love to share my scrappy obsession on my YouTube channel and monthly classes.

My Blog - My Scrappy Ideas by TinaGale
YouTube Channel youtube.com/tiggersteachin
Instagram ~ MyScrappyIdeas

And below is the adorable layout TinaGale created using the 
June Flavors of the Month Kit

"This was such a fun, colorful collection to work with. I loved the circles right away and decided to play a little with the large one in the back. I used the small circle stickers from the sticker sheet and then stitched over the top of them. It was a great addition to the polka dot paper of the other circle. Instead of the small circular photo along the bottom I used the circles 'FUN' from the sticker sheet."

And as an added BONUS....TinaGale has prepared a process video for your viewing pleasure:

TinaGale we are excited to have you as our guest this month and looking forward
to sharing the inspiration you created using the June FOTM Kit.

Inspired by the sketch and/or Tina's beautiful layout?
Why not create a layout and share it with us, we would love to see how this
sketch inspires you.

The winner of the May "Be Our Guest" Sketch Challenge will be revealed
Saturday, June 4th
 Stop by and see who will guest design with us in July!

6 comments:

  1. Love Tina's layout! The colors are so sweet! Terrific job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa! This is a beautiful kit.

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous layout Tina!! Loved the process video too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina's layout is awesome!! I loved working with this sketch....thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete