Monday, June 13, 2016

June "Be Our Guest" Sketch Inspiration ~ Designers Steffanie Seiler and Rochelle Spears

Happy Monday everyone!  
Today we are showcasing two layouts inspired by the 

First up is this bright, cheerful, fun layout created by
 TSR Designer Steffanie Seiler
using the PhotoPlay "Summer Daydreams" Page Kit 
included in the 

"Fun In The Sun"
Steffanie:
"This playful collection from Photoplay Paper just seemed to scream out to me---"use me for the sketch!" I knew these would come together beautifully and they did. I splattered my cardstock ahead of time and included a few smaller circles to add to the playful nature of the sketch and theme. I love how the bright summery vibe really showcases my photos!"

FOTM Kit: Photoplay Paper - Summer Daydreams Page Kit
Patterned Paper Kit: Watermelon, Popsicles patterned papers
Personal stash: embroidery floss, washi tape, alpha stickers and wood pieces, journal spot

Our next feature is the awesome creative work of 
Designer Rochelle Spears
using the MME "By the Sea" Page Kit 
included in the 

"All Board" 
Rochelle:
"This was the perfect page kit for my photos of when we were in the Dominican on a Catamaran tour! Everything I used is from the kit except the twine, title and stick pin is from my personal stash."


Here is the sketch and if you would like a chance to be our Guest Designer 
in August, create a layout inspired by the sketch and link it up with us.
For complete details and rules on the challenge,
and to link up your layouts, click HERE

Thank you for stopping by and just an FYI...
is currently accepting new subscriptions,
Subscription information can be found HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment