Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Pink Paislee Page Kit Reveal

Hello and Happy Wednesday Crafters! :) 

Today we have another Page Kit Reveal from the Flavors of the Month kit.

Fall in love with...
Pink Paislee "Fancy Free" Page Kit:

Look at what our designers created with this fabulous page kit:

"Simple Beautiful"
By: Steffanie Seiler
"The dreamy rose ombre pattern inspired me to scrap this photo of my mom. It's my favorite of her and I knew I could do it justice with this collection from Pink Paislee. I distressed the edges of my papers and did some machine-stitching around the larger ombre block. I fussy-cut some flowers to use as additional embellishments. I'm really happy with how it all came together and found the variety of colors and patterns in the kit to blend together very nicely while still giving you a lot if different directions to go with it.

From Add-On kit: Patterned Paper kit: 05 (yellow stripe), 08 (both sides), Embellishment kit: American Crafts 3D sticker ("love this") and from my own stash: wood veneer shapes, enamel dots, alpha stickers, Silhouette cuts for title work" 

"Favorites"
By: Rochelle Spears
"Everyone knows how much I love me some USHER! A friend of mine challenged me to create this page of "My Favorites" and put "Usher" down for each item! So I did!! Everything is from the kit except the cork hearts (from add-on kit) and the title is from my personal stash."

 "Girly Girl"
By: Brenda Ragsdale
"I love all of the wonderful soft colors and wonderful designs in this page kit which highlights this lovely photo of my granddaughter. 
I fussy cut the flowers and leaves from the 07 paper and die cut “girl” from the 02 paper for my title work. All items are from the page kit with the exception of the cardstock sticker in the upper left hand corner which is from the June Embellishment Add-On Lit and the following items were pulled from my personal stash: twine, sequins, and Thickers."

Here's another look at the Flavors of the Month Kit as well as the Patterned Paper Add-On 

Flavors of the Month Kit


Patterned Paper Add-On Kit

Cardstock Add-On Kit

To subscribe to the kits, purchase a kit or for information on the Kits... 

Please visit the ScrapRoom's here:
WWW.SCRAP-ROOM.COM

See you tomorrow with the last Page Kit Reveal for the June Flavors of the Month kit! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment