Thursday, June 16, 2016

Project Life Kit Inspiration #2

Hello Scrappers!

Today we have a fabulous layout to share.
The ScrapRoom's Project Life Designer Cassie created this layout using the
"When I saw the June Patterned Paper Add-On Kit and the May/June Project Life kit I loved the papers and cards from Echo Park. I really loved working with the primary masculine colors. For this page I used the Echo Park paper and a piece from Pink Paislee for this page. I then cut the banners (top right corner) from Echo Park project life cards and the title is from a Project Life card from American Crafts. I finished off the page with some of the stickers from Jillibean Soup, sticky notes from Fancy Pants Designs and enamel dots from My Mind's Eye that are all included in the project life kit."

Here's the kits she used:

There are so many possibilities when combining the kits that The ScrapRoom offers! ;) 

Please visit the website:
to see the kits we offer and to subscribe to our monthly membership! 

Thanks for stopping by and make sure you come back tomorrow with 
Freaky Fast Friday Inspiration! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment