Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Project Life Kit Inspiration

Hey it's Hump day!!! :) 

Today’s inspiration is for all our Project Life style scrappers! 

Take a look at the 
Project Life Designer, Cassie Wiscarson's layouts she created using the  

"Tulip Field Love"
"The colors and patterns on these American Crafts cards in the May/June Project Life kit just made me swoon. I picked out three cards that looked great with these photos of my daughter (and mostly taken by her) at the tulip fields this year. The colors of the Jillibean Soup stickers looked great with the cards by American Crafts so it was easy to have this page come together. The finishing touch was the enamel dots by My Mind's Eye."

"Wild & Free"
 "The masculine feel of these cards from Echo Park were very much needed around here. I never seem to have enough of the strong colors to document memories/moments of my husband military career. I had just ordered these pictures when I saw these cards and knew immediately that they would go together perfectly! I finished it off with some teal stickers from Jillibean Soup and some of the My Mind's Eye Enamel Dots."

**24 Better Together Project Life Cards (Not shown in photo)

For more information or to subscribe to this kit, please visit the 

Don't miss tomorrow... we will have another layout reveal from Designer Cassie using the Project Life kit. :)

Have a wonderful day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment