Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Elle's Studio "Sunny Days" Page Kit Reveal

Happy Hump Day!

Are you ready for another page kit reveal?

Check out these adorable layouts created by our designers using the

"A Summer Story"
By: Guest Designer Raechelle Bellus
"I knew that I would be fussy cutting "arrows" from the patterned paper once I saw this kit. This was the last layout I created this month and it is my favorite. I added two of the Elle's Studio Lil' Snippets Labels from the July July 2016 Embellishment Add-On Kit as well as the Elle's Studio Documented Paper from the July 2016 Patterned Paper Add-On Kit."

"Sunshine & Happiness"
by: Designer Steffanie Seiler
"I really love the bright colors and fun prints. Elle's Studio also offers a wide variety of embellishments---check out the epoxy stickers, the wood veneer shapes and phrases and the cardstock labels. So much to choose from that I really only turned to my stash for the die-cut part of my title. I love that!

I'll let you in on a little secret here. I liked the wood background so much that I didn't want to use the whole piece on this one layout. What I did was grab a scrap piece of 12x12 white cardstock (like the kind that often comes in page protectors). I used that as my base and cut everything else to fit onto it. And now I still have some of that cool woodgrain paper for another layout. Yay!"

"Awesome Sunshine"
by: Rochelle Spears
 "The knew I wanted to do a sun burst with this collection.  So I used a stencil and ink to create the background.  I used some wood veneers and labels from the Embellishment Add-On it."

And here's a closer look at the page kit:
(embellishments varies per kit)

For more information about this Flavors of the Month kit:
 or to subscribe to The ScrapRoom,
please visit:

Tomorrow will be the last page kit reveal from the Flavors of the Month kit.

See you back tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment