Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Fancy Pants Designs " Good Fellows" Page Kit Reveal

Hello! 
It's time to reveal the 2nd page kit from the Flavors of the Month kit.

Here's two wonderful layouts created by our designers using the 

"A Perfect Little Man"
By: Brenda Ragsdale
"I am a big fan of Fancy Pants, and I knew as soon as I saw this kit that it would be perfect scrap these photos of my friends grandson.   I love the masculine colors and patterns in the patterned paper and the wood veneer embellishments make the perfect accents.  All items used to create this page are from the kit with the exception of the following items from my stash: the alphas used for the title work, the tag and the jute."

"Wine Tasting" 
By: Rochelle Spears
"I love this collection!  I wanted to do something different so I cut long the design of the paper giving a "V" shape.  I love the end results!  The Thickers are from my personal stash and the Puffy Stickers are from the Embellishment Add-on kit."

And here's a closer look at the page kit:
(embellishments varies per kit)

For more information about this Flavors of the Month kit:
 or to subscribe to The ScrapRoom,
please visit:

See you back tomorrow with more reveals! 

Happy Scrappin'! 

2 comments:

  1. Love both of the layouts......love the handsome little boys big smile...awwww

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of the layouts......love the handsome little boys big smile...awwww

    ReplyDelete