Saturday, July 16, 2016

"Hello Sweet Boy" Layout

Happy Saturday! 

Today we are sharing this fabulous layout from our Designer Steffanie Seiler:

"Hello Sweet Boy"
"I love woodgrain...can I just say that? I really do. This one is especially nice giving that look of an old weathered fence. I couldn't resist using it for my background. I chose these photos taken at a local park where my son was playing a bit of hide & seek in the tall grass. I found the patterns and colors very complimentary to my outdoor theme. From the embellishment kit, I chose the foam stickers from American Crafts---how cute is that "hello" speech bubble? And so perfect for these pics. I had a lot of fun with this collection and can't wait to use more!"

Stephanie created this layout using the
Simple Stories "Bloom & Grow" page kit:
from the

Stephanie was inspired by the
Be sure to check out Scrap Our Stash Blog for this awesome challenge!

Interested in the Flavors of the Month kit?
Please visit:

Enjoy your weekend! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment