Thursday, July 14, 2016

July/August Shots of Life Pocket Page Kit Reveal

Hello There Scrappers! 

Today we have a fun exciting kit to reveal. 

Formerly known as the Project Life kit, the Shots of Life Pocket Page kit is perfect for a variety of pocket pages and because it conveniently coordinates with the monthly Cafe Clubs making it easy to combine kits and create more layouts, cards or other projects. 

Here's a look at the July/August Shots of Life Pocket Page kit:
As you can see, there's a variety of 12x12 journal card papers, journal cards, embellishments and more!

Here's what you will get in this month's kit:


1 sheet Simple Stories 3x4 Journaling Card Elements
1 sheet Simple Stories 4x6 Journaling Card Elements
1 sheet Echo Park Paper 4x6 Journaling Cards
1 sheet Echo Park Paper 3x4 Journaling Cards
1 sheet Echo Park 12x12 Sticker Sheet
1 sheet Carta Bella Beach Day 4x6 Journal Cards
1 sheet Carta Bella Beach Day 3/x4 Journal Cards
1 sheet Carta Bella Beach Day Element Stickers
¼ pk Simple Stories Snap Pack
¼ pack American Crafts Shimelle 4x6 Cards
½ Jillibean Soup Labels
1/3 Fancy Pants Designs 6x6 Pad
½ pack Fancy Pants Designs Tags
3 Doodlebug Paper Clips
25 Project Life Cards


Check out these awesome pages 
Designer Cassie
 created using the Shots of Life Pocket Page kit:

 "2016 Math Champs"

"What really sets the July/August Shots of Life kit apart is that you get part of a 6x6 paper pad from Fancy Pants Designs. I used that pad to create my own pocket style cards. The colors in this set worked perfectly with the colors from a school event for my daughter. Also in the kit are some really fun tags, I used a label on the title card that was included along with the “#ONE” tag. I finished off this page with some letter stickers, a doily and wood from my stash."

"Training at the Beach"
 "What really sets the July/August Shots of Life kit apart is that you get part of a 6x6 paper pad from Fancy Pants Designs. I used that pad to create my own pocket style cards. The colors in this set worked perfectly with the colors from a school event for my daughter. Also in the kit are some really fun tags, I used a label on the title card that was included along with the “#ONE” tag. I finished off this page with some letter stickers, a doily and wood from my stash."

Thanks for stopping by today!
Enjoy our day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment