Friday, August 12, 2016

July/August Shots Of Life Pocket Page Reveal with Video! :)

Happy Friday!

Have you seen our Shots of Life Pocket Page Kits for July/August?
Here's a video created by our Team member, TinaGale:

Wow! Doesn't this Pocket Page Kit come with lots of goodies?!! 

Now it's time to check out the wonderful pages
TSR Designer Cassie Wiscarson
created using the Shots of Life Kit:

"Sea-Tac Monorail Sunday"
"The Shots of Life Pocket Page kit was full of fun new Simple Stories lines that I have been wanting to get my hands on. I immediately fell in love with the bright fun colors in these cards. I added some washi from my stash and used several extra cards as embellishments by cutting them up. The title is done with letters from the Echo Park sticker sheet. This was such a fun collection to document my daughters fun trip!"

"Title: Happy Birthday"
"I love how quickly pocket pages can come together! I used the cut apart cards from Echo Park and added some of the stickers from the sticker sheet to finish this page. I wanted the embellishments on this page to be a little on the simple side since I am pairing this page with a traditional layout using the same collection."

Here's a look at the kit again:
Please visit the website at 
for more information on purchasing this kit.

Make sure you visit tomorrow when we reveal our Recipe Layouts! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment