Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Pink Paislee "Take Me Away" Page Kit Reveal

Happy Wednesday!

It's time to take a look at another page kit from the

First, lets look at what our Designer created using the 
Pink Paislee "Take Me Away" Page kit:

"Hey, Niagara Falls"
by: Rochelle Spears
Rochelle shared this about her layout:
"I've been wanting to finish my Niagara Falls album but the photos just haven't been working with the collections I've been using.  However, when I saw this paper of buildings from the Pink Paislee Page kit, I just knew I wanted to scrap scenic photos of this trip.  I fussy cut one of the row of the buildings and created the Sun with piece of ephemera & watercolor paints. A couple of the chipboard pieces are from the Embellishment Add-On Kit and the "Niagara" title is from my personal stash."

Here's a closer look at the Pink Paislee "Take Me Away" Page kit:


For more information about this SEPTEMBER  Flavors of the Month kit:

 OR to purchase/subscribe to The ScrapRoom kits,
please visit:
WWW.SCRAP-ROOM.COM


See you back tomorrow for the last page kit reveal of the Flavors of the Month kit. 

Happy Scrappin'! 

No comments:

Post a Comment