Wednesday, December 14, 2016

December Doubleshot Page Kit - My Mind's Eye "Comfort & Joy" Inspiration

Good Morning! 

Today we are revealing the 2nd page kit in the
  
The Doubleshot Kit contains TWO  individual page kits.

 Take a look at this gorgeous page kit from the December Doubleshot kit:
My Mind’s Eye “Comfort and Joy”
Such gorgeous patterns in this colleciton!  

Here’s a look at what our designer created using this page kit:

“Imagine”
By: Dee Hunt

Here’s what Dee shared about her layout:

"Using the Jump Start Sketch I created this layout of Ella see Santa. To dress the layout up I stamped two snow flakes on a piece of scrap white paper and cut them out and the third snow flake I stamp it on the back ground paper. And I also add Nuvo Crystal drop and stickles to the snow flakes. The title is done using Heidi Swap rub-on title with gold leaf." 


And here’s the ScrapRoom Jump Start Sketch that Dee used to created this layout:
 
You too can try out this sketch! 😊 Check out the sketch challenge HERE.

Here’s another layout from our talented Design Team:

"My Little Joy"
Designed by: Rochelle Spears
 
Here's what Rochelle said about her layout:
“The papers in this page kit are so pretty! I couldn't wait to start creating with it.  Here I fussy cut just a little bit of the reindeer and tucked the red paper under. I distressed the edges and created a tag using some of the wood printed paper to balance the reindeer.  Everything pretty much is from the kit, except the title and twine. 😃"

Here's a look at the kit: 

Take a look at the reveal video for more detailed information:
 Video by TinaGale 

The Doubleshot kit is $15.00 (membership price) or $17.00 (non-membership price).

For more information, please goto

See you back tomorrow with the doubleshot Recipe reveals!


Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment