Friday, December 16, 2016

December Freaky Fast Formula Inspiration ~ DT Brenda Ragsdale

Good morning!!!
Today I am sharing the layout I created inspired by the 
December Freaky Fast Formula

To create my layout I used the amazing 
Carta Bella " Christmas Delivery" Page Kit
one of (4) kits included in the December
This was such a fun page kit to work with.   I love the traditional red, white and green color palette and how well it worked with this adorable photo of my great-nephew Isaiah posing in his new suspenders from his Nana and his Christmas Moose.   Where the wood grain paper is adhered I cut out a couple of rectangles from the background paper so that I could use some of the yummy green plaid paper on the B side.  
All items used to create this layout is from the page kit with the exception of the following items:
Twine, wood veneer pieces and title work (all from my personal stash).

If you love this page kit as much as I do, please visit 
and check out this month's kits

And now for this month's formula:
You are allowed to create a page using your own design or you are 
welcome to scrap lift one of the FFF pages created by the
TSR Designers.

You have until December 31st to create a layout using the formula.
For complete challenge details and rules, visit the

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment