Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Pink Paislee Page Kit Reveal & Inspiration :)

Today we are revealing the last page kit form the 
Pink Paislee MoonStruck
Beautiful collection! 

Take a look at this wonderful layout from our designer

Steffanie Seiler
"Beauties & The Beach!"
Here’s what Steffanie shares about her layout:
As I was trying to decide what direction to take with this FOTM kit featuring Pink Paislee, I happened to lay eyes on this photo on my magnetic board near my desk. As I pulled it over and laid it amongst these papers, I knew what I wanted to do. The soft muted tones along with the pops of more saturated colors gives this photo a nice dreamy, but vivid, look. And I love the cork pieces, adding that natural feel to the page.

Also used: Extra PP kit, Embellishment kit
Own stash: enamel dots, Thickers, alpha stickers, Silhouette cut title"

Here's a look at the
Yes! You will receive 4 individual kits in ONE monthly kit for just 
$23.95 a month (membership price) + shipping! 

Join our monthly membership today!

Visit our YouTube challenge for video's on our kits! 
YOUTUBE CHALLENGE

That's it for the Flavors of the Month!  
If you haven't tried out our kits, please do so! :) 
See you back tomorrow with some Sketch inspiration! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment