Monday, March 6, 2017

Crate Paper " Chasing Dreams" Page Kit Inspiration :)

Hello Scrappers! 
Are you ready for more some March kit Inspiration?

Here's the 
Crate Paper "Chasing Dreams"
Page kit from the
March 2017 Flavors of the Month Kit:

Take a look at these fabulous layouts our designers created using this page kit.

"True Friends"
TSR Designer:  Steffanie Seiler
Steffanie shared this about her layout:
"The colors in this collection are on the slightly darker and muted side but still very present. I find a lot of my photos are very bright so I chose to convert this one to black & white. What I was capturing here was the friendship though, so the details of the photo didn't matter. Black & white photos are not my preferred style, but sometimes it just works better. This kit came with some pretty die-cuts and buttons which I definitely used. The layered butterfly came in the embellishment kit and I love it! Probably my favorite thing on this page."

Seffanie also used the Patterned Paper Add-On Kit and the Embellishment Add-On Kit along with her own stash items: Mist, alpha stickers, Silhouette for title, wood shapes, twine.

"Eat, Pray, Hustle"
TSR Designer: Brenda Ragsdale
Brenda shared this about her layout:
"When I first saw this page kit I immediately thought of using it with a photo or photos of my oldest granddaughter because of the amazing color palette and fun patterns of the papers.  I really was not fond of the rectangle shape of the tag in the kit so I used my Fiskars Tag Punch and shaped up the top edge of the tag. 
All items used to create this page were from the kit with the exception of the twine, wood veneer pieces and the title work."

Here's a look at the

Yes! You will receive 4 individual kits in ONE monthly kit for just 
$23.95 a month (membership price) + shipping! 

Join our monthly membership today!

Visit our YouTube channel for videos on our kits! 
Have a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment