Thursday, April 20, 2017

April Kits ~ Design Team Extra Layouts

Hello!
Today we are showcasing a few extra layouts the TSR Designers created using 
some of the leftovers from the April Kits.

First up is a layout I created using the
American Crafts "Little By Little" Page Kit
included in the April

"First Day of Kindergarten"
"As always when I see pink in a page kit, I know it will be used to scrap a photo of one of my three granddaughters.   The stack of books die cut is what inspired this layout of my granddaughters first day of school.  I love the floral chevrons and the beautiful heart printed paper.  
All items used to create my page were included in the page kit with the exception of the
wood veneer glasses and A+ speech bubble as well as the twine and alphas used for the title work.
The versatility of this page kit is amazing!"

Our next layout was created by 
Designer Dee Hunt
using the 
Fancy Pants "Family & Co" Page Kit
also included in this month's
"Good Old Days"
Dee:
"I started with a piece of dark green card stock from my stash. Everything else used to complete this layout is from the page kit, with the exception of the embellishments taken from the Paper House "One Big Happy Family". page kit in this month's DoubleShot Kit. The colors matched quite well with this Fancy Pants line."

Have you had a chance to check out the April kits?
If not, click HERE to see all of the wonderful papers and embellishments packed into this month's kits!

The ScrapRoom Kit Club is currently accepting new subscriptions.
Purchasing and subscription information can be found on our website:

Enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment