Thursday, April 6, 2017

Simple Stories "Faith" Page Kit Reveal & Inspiration

Today we are sharing the last page kit from the 
April 2017 Flavors of the Month Kit

Fancy Pants "Family & Co."
Page Kit:
Our Designers had a great time designing with this colleciton! 

Take a look:

"Grateful for Us"
By: Rochelle Spears


"When in Doubt"
By: Steffanie Seiler
Stephanie shared this about her layout:
"This collection is so beautiful! I went with a full sheet for my background (I am a sucker for woodgrain). I embellished the floral corner with a butterfly and "popped up" one of the yellow flowers by layering another one on top of it. I loved layering all these pretty prints! Between the stickers in the kit and the additional embellishment kit, I created this whole page with only the small alpha stickers from my own stash. AND I have lots left over for more!"

Also used: Extra PP kit, Embellishment kit
Own stash: alpha stickers  

Here's a look at the
April Flavors of the Month kit:
YES!! You will receive 4 individual kits in ONE monthly kit for just 
$23.95 a month (membership price) + shipping! 

Join our monthly membership today!

Visit our YouTube channel for videos on our kits! 
That's it for the Flavors of the Month Kit!  
Visit us tomorrow for the release of the Freaky Fast Friday Formula! :) 

Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment