Friday, May 5, 2017

May Freaky Fast Formula ~ Designer Steffanie Seiler

It's the first Friday of May so that means it is reveal day for our
May Freaky Fast Formula
Here's the formula...

Today we are showcasing the layout 
Designer Steffanie Seiler
created inspired by the formula using the
Echo Park "Once Upon A Prince" Page Kit
included in the May
Flavors of the Month Kit
combined with the May
Patterned Paper and Embellishment Add-On Kits

"Don't Grow Up..."
Steffanie:
"Such a great boy collection! I love the rich, regal colors and the fairy-tale prince and dragons theme. It's a nice change of pace from other boy-themed collections.
I had fun playing with the different patterns and cuts for this Freaky Fast Friday challenge. I finally came up with this arrangement which I think complimented my photos perfectly. I added some of the layered stickers, chipboard pieces and brads. I converted a die-cut tag into a journal spot and dressed it up with an eyelet, some twine and another layered sticker. I cut the title with my Silhouette, using a quote from Peter Pan. Pretty clever, huh?!"

Want to play along this month?
Our team would love to see you take on this formula!
To play along in this challenge, and for complete details and rules, visit

Also, if you haven't had a chance yet, make sure you check out the amazing May Kits.
The ScrapRoom Kit Club is currently accepting new subscriptions,
Purchasing and subscription information can be found on our website:

Thank you for stopping by today!
Have a wonderful weekend and I hope you get to join in on some of the fun this weekend
ins celebration of 
National Scrapbooking Day

No comments:

Post a Comment