Tuesday, September 12, 2017

KaiserCraft Day Dreamer Page Kit Inspiration

It's time to take a closer look at the

The Scrap-Room's Doubleshot Kit consists of 
(2) individual page kits.

Today, we will be sharing with you wonderful layouts created with the 
KaiserCraft "Day Dreamer" Kit:
*embellishments will vary
Here's a layout from one of our designers using this page kit:
"Happy"
Designer: Dee Hunt
Dee said this about her layout:
"This was an extra layout I was able to create from the leftovers.  
to add dimension I cut around the happy phrase and slip the photo under the corner of it. I did add a piece of pink and yellow cardstock from my stash to add some more dimension to the page. I also added some flowers and washi tape to the layout from my stash.
This is a photo of my granddaughter being silly and so happy at her birthday party was great."
Here's a look at the
September Doubleshot Kit:
 * Embellishments will vary.

For a closer look, here's a video reveal from 
from TSR's videographer TinaGale!
$15.00/$17.00 + shipping
(Membership price/Non-Membership)
To subscribe/purchase the Doubleshot kit, please visit:



Make sure you visit us tomorrow for another Page Kit reveal from 
September Doubleshot Kit.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment