Thursday, September 7, 2017

My Mind's Eye "Blush" Page Kit Inspiraiton

Hello Scrappers! 

Today we are sharing inspiration from the last page kit from the 

Here's a look at 

Very pretty collection with Rose Gold!

Here are a couple of gorgeous layout created by our Designers:

"XOXO"
by: Steffanie Seiler
 
Steffanie said this about her layout:
"This collection from My Mind's Eye has that rose gold that is so on trend right now. It's paired with a soft pink and a navy blue that adds some nice contrast. It just happens to go beautifully with these pics of my kitty being her gorgeous fluffy self. I went with one of the solid prints for my background and then cut the pretty floral, using half of it as my backdrop. The remaining prints I cut into various sized strips to create banners. I didn't feel it needed a lot of embellishing so I kept it pretty simple, using a few stickers and then some die-cuts from the embellishment kit. I love the soft look...just like my kitty!"

"LOVE"
By: Ashley Smith
Ashley said this about her layout:
"I took a trip down memory lane with this paper collection. I went to an old photo album and found a picture from my honeymoon. I layered several of the patterned papers behind the photo and then used a pen to outline the layers of paper."

In additional to this page kit, Ashley & Steffanie both used 
Embellishment Add-On Kit:

 Here's a look at the September Flavors of the Month kit:
 * Embellishments will vary.

YES!! You will receive 4 individual kits in ONE monthly kit for just 
$23.95 a month (membership price) + shipping! 

Join our monthly membership today!

Make sure you come back tomorrow for the 
September Freaky Fast Formula Challenge! 

No comments:

Post a Comment