Monday, September 18, 2017

Spet./Oct. Shots of Life Inspiration

Hello and Happy Monday!

Today we are sharing some fabulous pages created by our Designers inspired by the
 September/October Shots of Life Pocket Page Kit! 
Take a look at the kit first:
A great mixture of 12x12 cut a parts, Sticker Sheets, and Coordinating Embellishments which include Epoxy Stickers, Enamel Shapes and more! 

And if you are not a pocket page scrapper, 
this kit also coordinates with the Flavors of the Month Kits!
It's a prefect way to add a little more embellishments and papers 
do create even more great pages! 

Visit our 
for a closer look at the
Sept/Oct Shots of Life Kit:

Using this month's
Shots of Life Pocket Page Kit
Our designers created these wonderful pages:
"Love Yourself"
by: Heather Guy
"I love the colors of these My Mind's Eye Journal Cards! They are so pretty! I took the 12 cards and put washi tape on the back to make 6 cards. I used them to make a page about myself . . . which rarely happens! As my journaling says, I think it's important to document how I am feeling and enjoying the moments of my life also. I love enamel dots so I was super excited to see them in this kit! From my stash, I added some rose gold scalloped washi tape, a wood veneer heart (with gold Heidi Swapp texture paint), gold "bloom", and some Create 365 stickers that had gold elements on them."

"#Camplife"
by: Heather Guy

"We spend the majority of our weekends through the spring/summer/fall at the campground. It is our little piece of heaven . . . our happy place as we like to call it. Relaxing, playing cornhole and just sititng around the campfire with my friends and family is my perfect weekend. When I received the Shots of Life kit with the Simple Stories Cabin Fever paper and sticker sheets, I knew it was the perfect setup for these pictures. I added some enamel dots and the wood veneer stars and arrow from my stash."

"Today and Everyday"
by: Heather Guy
"I love the bright bold colors of the American Crafts,Justle and Heart Paper and heart puffy stickers from the Shots of Life kit! When I received this kit, I absolutely loved it! And, OH MY GOODNESS, I loved how it turned out! I mixed and matched and cut to make them fit into what I needed! This was the 1st time I made a layout without planning what pictures I was using. I just created and then searched and printed pictures. From my personal stash, I added white cardstock, "& Everyday" alphas, yellow twine and a couple of Tim Holtz phrases."

For more information on the 
or any of our other kits, please visit our website:

Thank you for stopping by and please visit us 
tomorrow to see how Robin mixes the TSR Kits to create a great layout! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment