Thursday, April 5, 2018

PinkFresh Let Your Heart Decide Page Kit Inspiration

Happy Thursday!

Today we a have so many WONDERFUL layouts to share with you
created by our Design Team and using the
PinkFresh "Let Your Heart Decide" Page Kit
which is ONE of the FOUR page kits within the
 April 2018 Flavors of the Month Kit!

Lets start with this awesome layout from
  Heather Guy:
"Our Story is my Favorite Story"
Heather said this about her layout:
"What a beautiful kit to scrap the memories of my our family! This is my favorite family picture!!! Love how this paper captures the feel I wanted for this page. I used my black fine tip marker to go around a few of the hearts and edges of the papers. I used embellishments from the add - on kit and the little letters are from my stash. I always love using the date stamp to document the date on my layouts."

"Today"
By: Lisa Hidy

Lisa said this about her layout:
"This fun kit has such beautiful papers, my favorite was the one with all the adorable quotes, I was able to cut out one and use the super cute frame included in the kit to accent it! The ephemera is adorable as well, I happened to get this sweet hummingbird in my kit and since my friend LOVES hummingbirds I thought it was a perfect small accent to this photo of her and her daughter! I added a big title using some Thickers from my stash and placed my photo on an angle to call attention to it. The wood heart and wood veneer quote are from the embellishment kit and add great dimension to your layouts!  From my stash - Thickers "today" for title.  I also used embellishment kit."

"Observations @ 14"
By: Suzanna Lee
Suzanna said this about her layout:
"I mixed up the sketch a little to make it work with the patterned papers and two photos of the same size. I couldn't find another patterned paper for the off set titled card above the photos that the sketch called for so just left that space empty - the beauty of sketches and how we interpret them! Be sure to check out my process video so see how the layout came together."

"Heart of Gold"
by: Ashley Smith
Ashley shares this about her layout:
"I made a paper rosette and put a wood veneer circle in the center. I love the frame that came with this collection. It was the perfect place to put a gathering of hearts and flowers."

Here's a look at the page kit:
PinkFresh "Let Your Heart Decide" Page Kit:
 * Embellishments may very

Also used to create the layouts was the
Subscribe to our monthly kit club today and start receiving your kits!!
Tomorrow we take a break from the page kits to revea our
April Freaky Fast Friday Challenge! 
Make sure you stop by! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment