Thursday, May 10, 2018

Simple Stories "Bliss" Page Kit Inspiration

Hello!

We have one last page kit from the
 May 2018 Flavors of the Month Kit
that we would like to share with you today.

Here's a couple of layouts from our Designers
using the:
Simple Stories "Bliss" Page Kit:

"Happy Little Moments"
By: Heather Guy
Heather said this about her layout:
"Simple Stories and The Scraproom have done it again with such a beautiful kit! Kept this layout very simple because the kit was statement enough. I’m not one to normally fussy cut but the butterfly paper was beautiful and I wanted to find a way to incorporate the butterflies so I cut them out. I rolled the edges of butterflies up and only attached to my page by the body and not the wings."


"Share Your Beautiful With the World"
By: Lisa Hidy
Lisa shares this about her layout:
"What a beautiful color palette in this line! I kept this layout simple and used one of the included ephemera pieces for my title. I also fussy cut the butterflies from the patterned pattern to give me a few added embellishments!
From my stash- black & blue cardstock & enamel do."

Here's a look at the page kit:
Simple Stories "Bliss" Page Kit:
 * Embellishments may very

Also used to create the layouts was the
Subscribe to our monthly kit club today and start receiving your kits!!
Tomorrow, we share more Freaky Fast Friday Inspiration! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment