Saturday, February 10, 2018

Show & Tell Saturday with GDT Suzanna Lee

Hello and welcome to 

Show & Tell Saturday! 

Today we have our 
Guest Designer Suzanna Lee
sharing us her wonderful layout:
"Ephemera for me has always played a support role in my projcts but these flowers and bird play a slightly different type of support. They feminize and make pretty a rather non-attractive picture. I also made my own digital cut file of one of the flowers in the CP patterned paper which you can download from my personal blog.
Stickers from the add-on embellishment kit and "new" letter stickers and vellum from my personal stash."

Suzanna used the 
Crate Paper Good Vibes Page Kit:

from the
And Show & Tell couldn't be complete without a video, right?  
Make sure you watch her process video here:


Please subscribe to 
and to 
so that you don't miss on any awesome process videos!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 

Rochelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment