Thursday, February 8, 2018

Simple Stories Page Kit Inspiration

Hello!

Today is the last day for inspiration from the
February 2018 Flavors of the Month Kit!

Here's a look at the beautiful layouts created by our Designers using the
 Simple Stories Romance Page Kit:

U R My Heart
by:Heather Guy
Here's what Heather said about her layout:
"Can I just say that I love this paper so much!!! I did not want to cover it up!!! In making this layout, I did not use any other papers from the kit, except the brand strips from the label of the other papers. I used embellishments from the FOTM kit and embellishment kit and they are just so amazing!!! I was super excited to do this page! From my stash, I added some twine in the tag and the mini letters "ur my" for the title."

Sweet Happy Baby
by: Ashley Smith

Heather shares this about her layout:
"These soft pink papers were perfect for some baby pictures I hadn't scrapped yet. I like how the pink stands out against the dark background paper. I matted my pictures with the pink paper and layered lots of stickers and embellishments. To attach the paper clip hearts, I used an exacto knife to cut a small slit in the paper and that allowed me to use the hearts in the middle of the paper."
From personal stash: Twine, Letter Sticker

Here's a look a the page kit:


This is just ONE of the FOUR page kits in the Flavors of the Month kit. 
 Here's a look at the complete February 2018 Kit:
 * Embellishments will vary.

YES!! You will receive 4 individual kits in ONE monthly kit for just 
$23.95 a month (membership price) + shipping! 

Subscribe to our monthly kit club today and start receiving your kits!!
Visit our 
for reveal & process videos with our kits!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment